Ilya Danilovich Savostyanov
Theme of a dissertation: “Ways out of Russia from the international mortgage crisis”
Specialty code: 19.018
Dissertation for the degree of: a Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management and Economics
Date of defence: 2009
Scientific adviser: A. N. Koshurko
Opponents: Shanti P. Jayasekara, A. N. Jesuitov.
Number of pages: 54
The purpose and objectives of the study
Purpose – studying features of development and mortgage market functioning in Russia.
Objectives: 1) to study some theoretical aspects of mortgage lending
2) to analyze the current state of the mortgage market in Russia
3) to examine the reasons of the USA mortgage crisis and its impact on mortgage market in the Russian Federation
4) to investigate the formation of securitization in the USA in terms of experience for Russia
5) to consider new opportunities of investment mobilization in the mortgage
6) to examine a problem of credit brokerage functioning in Russia.
The methodological and theoretical basis of the study
Methodological and theoretical basis of the study are the ideas and the provisions set forth in the state of legal documents, which govern the functioning of mortgage market in Russia, and are widely used works of domestic and foreign scientists and experts in a field of banking.